DMCA/COPYRIGHT - blacktube.tv
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement seriously. In order to comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we abide by the following policy.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
In conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), if you believe that material found on the website is an infringement of your copyright, you must submit a claim in writing that includes the following information:
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringed, or if more than one work is claimed to be infringed, a representative list of the allegedly infringed works.
- The location of the material that is believed to be infringing , including the URL(s) where the material is located or any other information detailed enough to enable us to locate the material.
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number and, if applicable, an email address where you can be reached.
- A statement of your good-faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is being used without the consent of the material's copyright owner, or by the copyright owner's agent, or by the law.
- A statement made by you under penalty of perjury that the information contained in your notification is accurate and that you are the exclusive copyright owner of the work in question or are authorized to act for the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person whom you have authorized to act on your behalf.
Please note that if you fail to provide us with all of the information listed above, we will be unable to take action on your claim.
Notices of claimed infringement should be sent to us through our contact form.
Misuse of the procedures or misrepresentation of facts in a copyright infringement claim may result in legal consequences. To ensure that you are not held liable for costs associated with abuse of the process, please ensure the veracity of your claim.
Take Down Procedure
Any material accessible on the website that is claimed to be infringing copyright will be removed from the site, and repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated when appropriate. We will act expeditiously to remove infringing materials in accordance with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to modify or alter this policy without notice. Please make sure to check back on a regular basis to remain updated on any changes.