By accessing and using our website, you are indicating your understanding of the terms described in this policy and your agreement with them. If you disagree with any of the terms of this policy, you should discontinue your use of the website immediately.
This website is not directed toward anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect data about such individuals.
We understand the importance of your privacy, and we are committed to ensuring the security of all personal data we collect.
This policy applies to information collected from your use of the desktop or mobile versions of the website. It also applies to information collected from any applications created by us that are used to access the website and from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
For questions concerning this policy please contact us through our contact form.
Personal information we collect
Visitors to our website will have multiple levels of interactivity with us. We collect different information about you depending upon your level of interaction, as described in the following:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - As a user of the website you passively provide us with technical data regarding your use of the website. We also collect data about your browser, device, location and time zone, your IP address and other such information.
Methods of collection
We collect your data by way of the following:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, passive data collection takes place by way of cookies and other automatic collection technology. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, your browser type, the operating system of your device, and your timezone and location.
Active Collection - We collect personal information from you that you disclose to us directly when you complete the registration form on the website, post materials to the website or communicate with us by any method.
How we use personal information
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the website and to allow you to interact with it
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- To carry out research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining and improving our website
- To enable technical diagnostics to ensure proper functioning of the website
- To respond to your queries, resolve complaints and process requests, feedback and reports
- For the compliance with applicable law, to cooperate with legal authorities, and to ensure compliance with our terms of service
How we share your information
We will only share personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- Companies and individuals that perform services on our behalf, such as customer management, advertising, analytics, functionality, security and compliance, and only for the purpose of providing the services
- A buyer or successor who comes into possession of all or any substantial portion of our business assets as a result of a merger, acquisition, sale, or transfer of such for any reason, including bankruptcy, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Regulators, law enforcement or other such authorities to comply with the law or protect our rights or the rights of other parties
Your legal rights
Your rights regarding the information that we collect about you include the right to review, correct, restrict, or delete your information. You also have the right to request a copy or transfer, and to object to or withdraw consent for use of your information. You can exercise those rights by contacting us.
Transfer of information to other countries
We may store, process, or transfer your personal information in and to other countries, including to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Thus your information may be stored and processed outside of the EEA. Using our website signifies your agreement to this transfer, storage, and processing.