If you continue to use our website, you are indicating agreement with and acceptance of the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with or accept the terms of this policy, please discontinue your use of our website.
This website is not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any information about anyone who has not reached the age of majority.
We respect your privacy and take all necessary precautions to keep your personal information safe.
This policy applies to the data we gather on the desktop or mobile website, through email correspondence, and through any applications owned by us through which the website content is accessed.
This website may include links to third parties (websites, applications, services). Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share your personal data. We are not responsible for the privacy statements of third parties.
Please direct any questions about this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about all users of our site. The type of information we collect differs for members and non-members and is described in the following:
A. Members - In addition to the technical information gathered from browsers of the website (see 'Browsers' below), members provide us with their username, password and email address at the time of registration. We collect information from you as a member that includes your preferences and interests, and also any information you may provide in emails or feedback to us.
B. Browsers - As a user of the website you passively provide us with technical data regarding your use of the website. We also collect data about your browser, device, location and time zone, your IP address and other such information.
Methods of collection
Information about you is collected on our website using the following methods:
Active Collection - We collect personal information from you that you disclose to us directly when you complete the registration form on the website, post materials to the website or communicate with us by any method.
Our use of personal information
We use the personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
- To present the website to you and enable the interactive elements of the website
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- For research and analysis purposes to maintain and improve the website
- For technical diagnostics purposes to ensure the website's proper functioning
- To allow for communication with you for the provision of user support and to process feedback, requests and reports
- For the compliance with applicable law, to cooperate with legal authorities, and to ensure compliance with our terms of service
How we share your information
The parties with whom and circumstances in which we may share your personal information are as follows:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Government and law enforcement agencies and regulators for compliance with applicable law and protection of the rights and safety of our company, users and other parties
Your legal rights
Your rights regarding the information that we collect about you include the right to review, correct, restrict, or delete your information. You also have the right to request a copy or transfer, and to object to or withdraw consent for use of your information. You can exercise those rights by contacting us.
Transfer of information internationally
We may store, process, or transfer your personal information in and to other countries, including to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Thus your information may be stored and processed outside of the EEA. Using our website signifies your agreement to this transfer, storage, and processing.